Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Friday, October 5, 2007

BLOG TOPICS

I have been trying to make an honest review of my blog. Is it worth reading? Is it knowledgeable? Am I able to touch a variety of readers or should I concentrate on a particular interest group? If you notice, I have been writing about different topics. I intend to widen the range of my readers. I do not want to limit my blogs to any particular topic so that I could cater to young and old blog readers alike. However, I am not sure if that is a correct approach. Can you help me with this dilemma? What do you think? Do I need to concentrate on one particular interest or continue to write about all sorts of things? One important consideration is that my readers should not get bored. Write a comment if you have an idea. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...