Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Monday, December 17, 2007

A WOLF SPIDER BITE

On a personal note, I believe that the large spiders we commonly see crawling in houses in the Philippines belong to a specie of Wolf Spiders. For one, they don't build intricate webs to capture their prey. They hunt them down like wolves. They set up ambush to catch them and feed on them.

I really have not seen any one gets bitten by a Wolf Spider but in one of my surfs, I have chanced upon this particular picture about an alleged wolf spider bite. I would like to share it with you. Here below:

It looks very painful. If you can observe, the redness around the bite wound shows that there is a swelling. It is still dangerous to touch this particular arachnid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...