Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Monday, September 8, 2008

MAKE MINE 2 CARATS




My dad is a subscriber of The Reader’s Digest Magazine but I do most of the reading. The month’s issue features actor and comedian Michael V on the cover page but the article that has caught my attention in particular is about an item available at fredflare.com. I find it very interesting that I just can't help blogging about it.




It is about a coffee mug (the one on the left) that uses a gold ringlike handle and adorned with real Swarovski crystals. It is cool! Even the packaging is artfully created. Whoever has thought about this must be a genius of sort. I guess this is a good gift to give away for Christmas especially if you have some extra budget for gifts! Just look how it fit to woman’s ring finger (the one on the right). Isn’t it lovely? I just wonder if you can use it for an engagement mug ring because it is cheaper than the real diamond engagement ring. Hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...