Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Most Beautiful Face in the World




I don’t know but this past few months I have been wondering, that if ever I would have a child, how he or she would look like. Of course, it also depends on how the mother would look like. Well, I might have a little problem with that.

I have tried playing with online sites that tries to predict how your baby would look like by just uploading the pictures of the dad and mom. I’m quite satisfied with the result especially using the pictures of gorgeous celebrities available on the site. Whew! They’re beautiful! Although, merely fantasy on my part.

Then, this Yahoo news item has caught my attention. The most beautiful face is a product of a computer program. It’s fun to see. I will not be surprised if there will be a movie soon about cloning a human being. Having the finest genes that would form the best features any person can ever have but without a soul..... That would arouse any inquisitive mind.... I think I’m tempted to start the script.... No copying this is my idea, hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...