Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A FRUSTRATING TRUTH

Those of you who have read my profile, you would know that I am handicapped. There are so many things that my condition has prevented me to do because of my problem with mobility. I could not just go anywhere without assistance. It’s frustrating... I envy those handicapped persons living in other parts of the world like Canada where streets and public transport system are accessible to wheel chair riders. Unlike here in the Philippines, the streets are not designed for wheel chair riders like me and our mass transport system is very inaccessible. It is a frustrating truth but we just cannot complain all the time. We might as well make good out of our present possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...