Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Friday, September 14, 2007

THE IDEA FACTORY


The brain is a factory of ideas. It never stops working even when you are at rest. Does it mean that I will not run out of things to blog? I am only on my thirteenth but I am already scratching my head and pulling my hair. Ideas are either good or bad. Maybe some people violate property rights because they could not patiently bring out some good ideas so they settle for the bad ones. One nice thing about blogging is that you can share your ideas or opinions. You can let loose of your good ideas. For the bad ideas, you might as well just keep them where they are. You know. Just make sure you keep them out of children’s reach (Hahaha...). Better yet, throw them out of the factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...