Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MY DAD

Ever since my father got home from the hospital after suffering from stroke almost two years ago, I have been helping my mom prepare his mechanical soft diet for breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner. I would slice thinly the meat, veggies or fruits that would be difficult for him to chew. However, whenever he eats a slice of mocha rolls or banana muffins, he would insist that I take half of it. It’s touching. Except that I think, I have already absorbed too many extra calories. I’m thinking maybe next time, I’ll give him some fruit cake or chocolate mousse perhaps and a Coke lite! Anyway, I’ll get half of those. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...