Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Thursday, September 6, 2007

NICE CAR

While going to church last Sunday, we passed by a mall and I saw a two-door, top-down, yellow Porsche. It’s not everyday that I see a luxury car like that but of course, it was no big deal for me. It was just a Porsche... (Ahem... itchy throat)

It made me think. Sometimes, its good to have the great things that money can buy. Those are the reward for hard work. But let’s not forget the great things that money cannot buy like honor and a good name. Those are the reward for sacrifice.

If you need to choose between a Porsche and a good name, choose a good name. With a good name, you can easily get an approval for an auto loan to buy a Porsche. Right? Do I make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...