Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ON MARRIAGE

A broken marriage is like cancer. If the doctors have diagnosed the presence of cancer cells at the early stages of the disease, they can still offer a cure. The problem is people often ignore the symptoms. Eventually, complications set in until they crawl over into the other parts of the body and medical cure becomes impossible. At that point, the patient can only endure the pain up to his last breath.Divorce is like amputation. You may have cut off the problem, but the body will never be the same again.

I do not know if it is a favor for me that I have remained single at 36. It could have been a difficult life considering my physical condition and limitations but I believe that there are things that couples can iron out with good communication right from the very start of their relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...