Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WRITING IN SLEEP


Have you ever experienced writing down so many ideas welling up out of your head while on the edge of falling asleep? It’s fumy!

I stayed up very late last night to finish some articles I had left unfinished last week but lethargy was slowly crawling all over me. I was writing somewhere between the state of consciousness and sleep. I did not notice that my eyes were starting to close while my hand was still busy writing. What was funny was that I was writing words from my past articles into the article I was working on unconsciously. It seemed that my hand was writing down from the subconscious memory impulses.

Whew! Writing drains a great amount of mental stamina but its all worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...