Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Saturday, September 13, 2008

THE LECTURE


I did a lecture last September 7 about the doctrinal background of praise and worship at our home church, the Lagro United Methodist Church as I previously posted. It was my first time to do a lecture and I felt privileged and blessed at the same time although I was nervous at the start. By God’s grace, we tackled the four points that I wanted to stress. The entire activity started at about 3:30pm and the lecture at exactly 4pm, which took an hour of non-stop speaking. I hope that we could have a part two that would tackle the technical side of the ministry. May the Lord bless us all as we continue –without getting tired- to celebrate in God’s presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...