Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Monday, November 3, 2008

A Reason to Rejoice

Breaker! Breaker!


Before I continue my latest series on this journal, I would like to give way to this very important news. If you will recall my blog entry, “For the Trust of Ate Fran”, well, I have received a text message from Elisha Cyrille last October 31, telling me that she has won first place in the singing competition (solo division) in Palawan. Indeed, the Lord gives us reasons to rejoice!

She's Elisha Kerren! Pretty! With an exceptional voice at that...

It is not just the winning perse, or the pride and all that gives a reason to rejoice but for the grace that God has given Cyrille and all of us who have prayed for her. God has rewarded all the labor and hardship that she has exerted for the event.

God is good all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...