Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Monday, November 16, 2009

An Amazing Hotel CR

I have also received a picture of an amazing comfort room in a hotel but I do not have the information about its location. Sorry for that. However, I still want to share the photo. I guess, since I have received it through email, it does not have any copyright restriction.

It has a truly amazing design but a little crazy for a concept. It is like making a nice comfort room available for public use but at the same time, scaring users off their feet. Imagine, your body fluids have filled up your bladder beyond what it can hold and you need to release it all right away so you run to the nearest comfort room but as you open its door, it seems floating on the clouds with an image of a man that has fallen off. Whew! It is not a very good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...