Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Saturday, May 22, 2010

PAC-MAN 30th Anniversary


Hey, it's Pac-Man's 30th Anniversary today! Of course, not the Pacquiao Pacman, but the real Pac-Man Game that has captured millions of kids for years! It's great that Google is celebrating it today with a sample game on its home page. It's a great job, I must say.

I have not  had the chance to own a Pac-Man Game as a kid. I have been pretty content playing whenever my friend would lend me his. Honestly, I'm a bit shocked to realize that it has been this long since! I wonder if my friend's Pac-Man Game still works. 

Pac-Man (Japanese: パックマン Pakkuman) is an arcade game developed by Namco and licensed for distribution in the U.S. by Midway. It has been first released in Japan on May 22, 1980.

Image Courtesy of Joel Thortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...