Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mobility: My Longstanding Dilemma Part II

As I was saying, mobility is my longstanding dilemma. Of course, a far-fetched dream will not solve this dilemma but it gives a smile on my lips like a fairy tale to a child. Who knows, a fairy tale can come true and it can happen to you.

I guess, this is one reason we need to work and earn. There are tools that we can use to make our short stay in this world become more fruitful but since they aren’t free, we need to make some investments to get the money we need. It is not living for money of course. There is a clear difference between earning for your craving and earning for a living. I am referring to the latter.

That is why I am pouring a lot of my time to blogging and writing. I’m looking at it as a source of income for me but of course, I cannot expect to earn much in a short span of time but little by little, I can get there. Patience is a virtue and coupled with creativity and resourcefulness; there is always a fruitful reward. I’m not expecting too much. I’m just taking it one day at a time.

Meanwhile, I don’t think it’s harmful to do some internet strolling to perk myself up. Any endeavor begins with a spark of inspiration and if you know what you want and where you want to go, it is easier to set a goal.

Look at this video!

Wheelchair accessible Chevy Silverado 2500 HD PICKUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...