Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ken Brown of Adgitize

I wonder how many among Adgitize publishers and advertisers have bothered to know who the founder and president of Adgitize is before they have signed up for the Adgitize ad program. For the past years that Adgitize has been in business, many bloggers have enjoyed the benefits of being an advertiser and publisher of Adgitize widget ads. Adgitize members know fully well how their web traffic and rank have improved after signing up with the ad network.

I must admit that I have learned about Adgitize from a blog that I follow. At first, I have been ignoring the widgets but later on, as I explore different ways of monetizing my blogs, I have discovered the principle behind the ad network. I have been too excited to signed up that I have barely read the information at the Adgitize Website. However, after almost a year, I can safely say that it is indeed a big help to bloggers like each one of us.

Adgitizing has encouraged us to write articles for our blogs regularly, therefore has taught to be productive writers. It has encouraged us to click on other blogs' ad widgets, therefore has taught us to appreciate other writers too. More than the extra dollars that we generate by actively participating in the Adgitize program, we have gained a more enjoyable blogging experience.

Ken Brown of Adgitize
Thanks to the man who has brought bloggers countless of benefits, Mr. Ken Brown of Adgitize:
“Adgitize will help bloggers gain traffic, interact with other blogs, grow their blog into a successful business and gain much needed fellowship with the blogosphere. Our goal is to help bloggers get "World Class Advertising on a Blogger's Budget."

I have limited information about his personal bio. He has a bachelor's degree in computer science and has been programming for nine years. He is a Microsoft Certified professional and an athlete. You can know more about him through his blog, You Can Learn Series.

God Bless you, Sir... 

2 comments:

  1. Adgitize is a great help for us bloggers to gain traffic. I'm now an advertiser-publisher of Adgitize and satisfied with the results.

    You're welcome, Arnel! I like the way you narrate your stories. You have a natural talent in writing. Unlike me, who sometimes struggling how to write my thoughts.

    Btw, I'm from Caloocan too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks really for coming back Carina and thank you for the compliment. Honestly, I'm also a struggling writer. Hehehe... Actually, I'm from Zabarte, Caloocan :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...