Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ron Pace: An Inspiring Dog Trainer

In a news item on TV, I have been amazed by the story about a dog trainer who have saved the life of a boxer by applying Cardio Vascular Resuscitation or CPR. I could not imagine myself doing that to my dog. Well, I do love my dog but no matter how much I love my dog, I think I would not be able to do the same.

I would like to commend Mr. Ron Pace for his passion for dogs. Perhaps, he is a professional who has trained to do such a thing. Still, it is extra-ordinary for me maybe because it is the first time that I have encountered that kind of a story. Actually, the dog he has saved from sure death has cardiomyopathy. I am surprised that even dogs suffer from heart muscle disease too.

Ron Pace is the owner of Canyon Crest K9 training Center in Western Washington. The center is celebrating its 30th year anniversary. In his website, one of his clients has been quoted to say:

"You can learn how to handle your dog and how to handle her well, but I don’t think that you can learn that special thing that Ron has. It’s a talent." - Vana Ingram

What he has done proves his love for dogs and it shows that he deserves the trust of his clients. If I own a canine, I would not hesitate to let him train my dog because I know that it will be in good hands.

Below is a You Tube video of his story:


Image Above Courtesy Of:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...