Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Adgitize Is Closing!

I have been to busy the past few months because of some church activities. I have written a one-act Christmas musicale play for our church and now, I am writing another one-act musicale play for our church anniversary. It is a little time-consuming so I have had to set aside my blogging jobs for a while. That should explain why I have not updated my blogs for almost two months.

Just this morning, I have checked back my Adgitize account, I have been shocked to know that Adgitize is closing. It is quite a sad turn especially at the start of a new year. I have been waiting for the launch of Adgitize for business but things seem have not been favorable for the Adgitize company so it has to close shop. 

Maybe Ken can find a way to make a similar advertising platform for bloggers in the future. Until then, best regards to all fellow Adgitizers out there. Keep blogging!

1 comment:

  1. hi arnel, happy new year!
    I was also saddened by this news. Ilang months din akong nawala sa limelight :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...