Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Starting the New Year Right

It has been quite a while since I have posted an article to my blogs. I apologize to those following my blogs for that. Actually, I have prepared an article to start the blogging year but for some reasons I have failed to publish it.

Perhaps I have been too busy with my scripts or maybe I have been too lazy to write. Well, I guess it happens to writers occasionally. They tire out too.

I have prepared an article about Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods ex-wife. Her decision to demolish her mansion and build a new one on it has amazed me. It seems too capricious and a waste of fortune but it is her mansion and money anyway so she could do whatever she wants with it. It has been in the news right at the start of the new year so I have thought of writing about it to share how some people has started their new year.

Starting the New Year right is an important first step to achieve a fruitful year. Many factors can arise from the results of your first step and if you will miss it, people will get ahead of you and it would be difficult to catch up. Well, I can say that I have not started the New Year right this time but I can still catch up with the ten months remaining in 2012. I am looking forward to a more frequent posting in the next weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...